Viv Braham heads up our property law team and has over 35 years' experience dealing in property transactions. Our property law team also includes lawyer Alice Booth and conveyancers Robyn Crowe and Tash Hickey.
We understand the significance of selling or purchasing a property and we pride ourselves on delivering our services to the highest standard and in a timely fashion.
We advise and assist in all types of property law matters including the following:
- Acquiring land by adverse possession
- Commercial leasing
- Farm leases
- Farm sales and purchases
- Land sales and purchases
- Mortgages (including guarantees)
- Native title law
- Old law title conversions
- Plans of consolidation
- Plans of subdivision (including Section 173 agreements)
- Replacement certificates of title
- Share farming agreements
- Stamp duty issues